OEM High Grade Christmas Letter Striped Red Matching Family Pajamas Sets Men Women Kids Sleepwear

  • 100 - 598 Pieces
    $11.68
  • 599 - 999 Pieces
    $9.98
  • 1000 - 4999 Pieces
    $8.68
  • >=5000 Pieces
    $7.68
Color:
Size:
S M L XL 2 XL
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 3000 >3000
Est. Time(days) 45 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 300 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 300 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 300 Pieces) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Supply Type:
OEM service
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
glamour
Model Number:
GLJJ1908400193
Fabric Type:
Knitted
Feature:
QUICK DRY, Thermal, Breathable, Plus Size, Soft
Material:
100% cotton
Technics:
Plain Dyed
Item Type:
Pajamas
Name:
Christmas Letter Striped Red Matching Family Pajamas Sets
Gender:
Family
Fabric:
100% cotton
Style:
casual home-to-street
Design:
ODM Designs
Logo:
private label
MOQ:
200pcs
Colors:
as pic,or custom
Size:
S-M-L-XL-XXL
Payment:
Pay Pal TT E-checking etc.
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
50000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1/polybag 30~50 in carton more by negotiated
Port
Qingdao port
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 3000 >3000
Est. Time(days) 45 To be negotiated

OEM High Grade Christmas Letter Striped Red Matching Family Pajamas Sets Men Women Kids Sleepwear

  • Super Soft lightweight Fabric
  • Round Collar
  • skincare
  • Breathable Comfortable
  • Sexy elegance
Product Description
Product Name
OEM High Grade Christmas Letter Striped Red Matching Family Pajamas Sets Men Women Kids Sleepwear
Colors
custom colors from pantong number as your request
Material
100% cotton   customized
Size
3xs-3xl as requested
Feature
Breathable, Water Soluble,  Soft,Lightweight Plus Size
MOQ
Usually 200 pcs
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Technics:
Sulimation, 3D printing, digital printing, water ink printing, silk screen printing, embroidery, embossed, applique in Women Pajamas or other as request
Age/Gender:
Men
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
Factory reasonable price , no dealer price .
Payment
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.

30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight
Detailed Images
Production Process
Company Imformation

Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear.  Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business.  Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.

* Do clothing custom service since 2000. Main products are pajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children

* 600 moffice and 2700 mfactory. 88 skilled workers.

* 7 production lines and 13 sub-contractor factories.

* 50,000 pieces of monthly production.

*  7 times quality checking during production.

* Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing.
* Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.

Exhibition
Recommend Products
more new collections are here
FAQ
Product Paramenters