New Fashion Newborn Baby Romper Cartoon Car Long Sleeve Baby Boy Girl Clothes 100% Cotton Sleepwear Baby Rompers

  • 1 - 299 Pieces
    $6.90
  • >=300 Pieces
    $6.00
Age:
0-6 Months 7-12 Months 13-18 Months 19-24 Months 0-3 months Other
Color:
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 5 6 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 15 50 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
Samples:
$50.00 /Pieces | 1 Pieces (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Age Group:
Infants & Toddlers
Supply Type:
In-Stock Items
Available Quantity:
500
Material:
100% Cotton
Gender:
Unisex
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
OEM
Model Number:
GLJ10023
Season:
Spring
Sleeve Length(cm):
Full
Fabric Type:
Knitted
Product Type:
Rompers
Closure Type:
Snap Button
Product Name:
100% Cotton Sleepwear Baby Rompers
Color:
Prints
Keywords:
100% Cotton Sleepwear Baby Rompers
MOQ:
5 PCS
Shipping:
DHL\EMS\UPS\FEDEX\by Sea\by Air
Payment:
Trade Assurance
Label:
Accept Customized Labels
Logo:
Customized Logo
Delivery time:
30~60 Days
Sample:
Provide Samples
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
One pieces one polybag, pieces in a carton
Long Sleeve Baby Boy Girl Clothes 100% Cotton Sleepwear Baby Rompers
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 5 6 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 15 50 To be negotiated
Product Description

 

Long Sleeve Baby Boy Girl Clothes 100% Cotton Sleepwear Baby Rompers

 

1,100%cotton Newborn Baby Clothes

2,3M,6M,9M12M

3,snaps

4,3pcs/lot

5,100% cotton

6,We can do your own designs

 

Product Type:
    New Fashion Newborn Baby Ropmer Cartoon Car Long Sleeve Baby Boy Girl Clothes 100% Cotton Sleepwear Baby Rompers
Material:
Cotton
Fabric Type:
Knit fabrics
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Payment:
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight

 

 

Our Services

 

Company Information

 

Qingdao Glamour Garment Company Ltd. We are specialized in Pajamas , Homewear & Onesies with experiences more than 10 years, offering OEM service.
Do you have any styles need to be quoted and produced ?
We have professional designer and pattern maker,they are engaged in Garment design for more than ten years .
And our factory located in No.45 Fenhe Road Huangdao area,Qingdao City,China ,we have more than 80 skilled sewing workers, sew knitted and woven fabrics, most of our customers runs high-end brand in USA or Europe.
And we can do all the cutting and inspection in our own factory for every order.
So we ensure high qualty of the goods .

We would like to quote and make sample for you to compare price .
Hope we can cooperate in the future.
Waiting your feedback.

 

 

 

 

Advantages

 

 
1.18 Years Experience
    Through 18 years factory for sleepwear, robes and onesies. 10th years gold supplier on alibaba, our teams have been specializing in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.

2.Quality guarantee
    We have quality control technicians based in our factories to oversee the manufacturing process and ensure that compliance standards are upheld.

3.24-hour service
    We provide work in progress time and action reports to ensure that all production details are continually monitored. In the view of our excellent products and services,more and more buyers around the world are establishing business relationship with us.
 
Cooperation steps

 

Certifications

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

FAQ

 

Q
1. Is it possible to put our logo on the product?
A
Sure. Please send your logo to us.
Q
2. Will samples be free?
A
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q
3. Do you carry different designs?
A
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q
4. Do you do any costum work?
A
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q
5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
A
Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q
6. What is the price of the product?
A
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.