Wholesale Sexy 2Pcs Lace Trim Pajamas Women Satin Nightgown Loungewear

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$16.90 - $19.90 / Pieces | 100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Size:
xs S M L XL 2 XL Customized
Color:
GRAY Black
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
Samples:
$50.00 /Pieces | 1 Pieces (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Pattern Type:
Solid
Collar:
Others
Closure Type:
Elastic Waist
Length:
Others
Season:
Autumn, Spring, summer
Sleeve Length(cm):
Half
Supply Type:
OEM service
Material:
Polyester, Silk, Customized, Polyester, Silk, Customized
Fabric Type:
Woven, Customized, Woven, Customized
Technics:
Plain Dyed
Feature:
Plus Size, Sexy
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
OEM, OEM
Model Number:
GPC032
Item Type:
Pajamas
Product Name:
Wholesale Sexy 2Pcs Lace Trim Pajamas Women Satin Nightgown Loungewear
Product Type:
Pajamas Women
MOQ:
100pcs
Design:
2Pcs Lace Trim
Sample:
7-9 days to make. Sample Fee will be returned when make a bulk order.
Gender:
Women
Shipping:
DHL\EMS\UPS\FEDEX\by Sea\by Air
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 piece 1 polybag, 30-50 pcs in a carton. As customer's requirement.
Port
Qingdao
Product Description
Detailed Images
Wholesale Sexy 2Pcs Lace Trim Pajamas Women Satin Nightgown Loungewear
Product Type
Wholesale Sexy 2Pcs Lace Trim Pajamas Women Satin Nightgown Loungewear
Model Number
GPC032
Material
Polyester, Silk, Customized
Feature
Sexy
Fabric Type
Woven, Customized
Design/Logo/Label
Customized
MOQ
100
Payment
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T, L/C
30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon B/L copy, or L/C at sight
Trade Assurance
100% Payment Protection
On-time Shipment
100% Product Quality Protection
Company Information

      Glamour Garment      
only for sleepwear & loungewear

 
Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear.  Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business.  Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.


* Do clothing custom service since 2000. Main products are pajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children

* 600 moffice and 2700 mfactory. 88 skilled workers.

* 7 production lines and 13 sub-contractor factories.

* 50,000 pieces of monthly production.

*  7 times quality checking during production.

* Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing.
* Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.


Production Process
Certifications
How to cooperate

Make Your Ideas to Products

  18 years factory for sleepwear, robes and onesies. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery. Just feel free to send us your ideas, designs or pictures and you will receive the high qulity products.

High Quality Natural Fabric

We choose high quality natural fabric such as cotton, modal, bamboo fabers and silk. 7 times quality control from purchase material to delivery.

On-time Delivery

Our plan and date department do their best to optimize production planning and 3 supply chains make sure to on-time delivery.
FAQ
Q1. Is it possible to put our Logo on the product?

Sure. Please send your Logo to us.
Q2. Will samples be free?

No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q3. Do you carry different designs?

Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q4. Do you do any custom work?

Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make within MOQ?

Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q6. What is the price of the product?

Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.