OEM Floral Print Cami Pajama Set With Robe Nightgown 3Pcs Robe Set Pajamas Women Robes Women

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$18.90 - $23.90 / Pieces | 100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Size:
xs S M L XL 2 XL Customized
Color:
Floral
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
Samples:
$50.00 /Pieces | 1 Pieces (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Pattern Type:
Floral
Collar:
Others
Closure Type:
Elastic Waist
Length:
Calf-Length Pants
Season:
Autumn, Spring, summer
Sleeve Length(cm):
Full
Supply Type:
OEM service, 7-9 days to make. Sample Fee will be returned when make a bulk order.
Material:
100% Bamboo Fiber, 100%Bamboo Fiber
Fabric Type:
Knitted, Knitted
Technics:
Printed
Feature:
Breathable, Plus Size, Skin-friendly
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
OEM, OEM
Model Number:
GPC210
Item Type:
Robe Sets
Gender:
Women
Product Name:
OEM Nightgown 3Pcs Robe Set Pajamas Women Robes Women
Product Type:
Pajamas Women
MOQ:
100pcs
Description:
Floral Print Cami Pajama Set With Robe
Shipping:
DHL\EMS\UPS\FEDEX\by Sea\by Air
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 piece 1 polybag, 30-50 pcs in a carton. As customer's requirement.
Port
Qingdao
Product Description
Detailed Images
OEM Floral Print Cami Pajama Set With Robe Nightgown 3Pcs Robe Set Pajamas Women Robes Women
Product Type
OEM Floral Print Cami Pajama Set With Robe Nightgown 3Pcs Robe Set Pajamas Women Robes Women
Model Number
GPC210
Material
100%Bamboo Fiber
Feature
Breathable, skin-friendly
Fabric Type
Knitted
Technics
Print
Design/Logo
Customized
MOQ
100
Payment
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T, L/C
30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon B/L copy, or L/C at sight
Company Information

      Glamour Garment      
only for sleepwear & loungewear

 
Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear.  Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business.  Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.


* Do clothing custom service since 2000. Main products are pajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children

* 600 moffice and 2700 mfactory. 88 skilled workers.

* 7 production lines and 13 sub-contractor factories.

* 50,000 pieces of monthly production.

*  7 times quality checking during production.

* Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing.
* Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.


Production Process
Certifications
How to cooperate

Make Your Ideas to Products

  18 years factory for sleepwear, robes and onesies. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery. Just feel free to send us your ideas, designs or pictures and you will receive the high qulity products.

High Quality Natural Fabric

We choose high quality natural fabric such as cotton, modal, bamboo fabers and silk. 7 times quality control from purchase material to delivery.

On-time Delivery

Our plan and date department do their best to optimize production planning and 3 supply chains make sure to on-time delivery.
FAQ
Q1. Is it possible to put our Logo on the product?

Sure. Please send your Logo to us.
Q2. Will samples be free?

No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q3. Do you carry different designs?

Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q4. Do you do any custom work?

Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make within MOQ?

Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q6. What is the price of the product?

Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.