Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size and Eco-Frendly.
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days.
Custom Private Label.
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Factory reasonable price , no middle price .
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight.
only for sleepwear & loungewear
Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear. Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business. Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.
* Do clothing custom service since 2000. Main products are pajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children.
* 1500 m2 office and 2700 m2 factory. 88 skilled workers.
* 7 production lines and 13 sub-contractor factories.
* 50,000 pieces of monthly production.
* 7 times quality checking during production.
* Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing.
* Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.
Our Customers from all over the word, especially from American, Canada, UK, Spain and some European countries. We specialized in sleepwear, robe, loungewear, Pajamas and various other knitted products. We also have design team, OEM service, we could work together with our customers on the new designs. The time of customized products from payment to delivery will be within 45 days.
We also have our own design team, we do some hot styles every year and supply for Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, and other wholesalers. We have 4 Amazon stores and have achieved good sales. Spots can usually be delivered within 7 days. Most styles will be availabel for whole year, We paid more attention to the quality, then ensure our wholesalers can be received a good comments from buyers. All the terms of payment are acceptable.
How to cooperate
Packing & Delivery
Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?
Sure. Please send your logo to us.
Q2. Will samples be free?
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q3. Do you carry different designs?
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q4. Do you do any costum work?
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
Usually 100 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q6. What is the price of the product?
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.
Q7. How to cooperate?
Send the inquiry-Discussion about the details-Get our quotation based on the details- Pre-production sample made-Confirm the details- Send the deposit- Bulk production- Final payment and delivery-Future cooperation.