1 piece 1 polybag, 24 sets in a carton.as customer's requirement
1 - 3000
To be negotiated
100% Cotton, brushed flannel
Finished with shell buttons -
Custom colors from Pantone Number as your demand.
100% Cotton, Customized
Custom Size As request (xs-xl)
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
Usually 100 pcs.
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Sulimation, 3D printing, digital printing, water ink printing, silk screen printing, embroidery, embossed, applique in Women Pajamas or other as request
Custom Private Label.
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Factory reasonable price , no middle price .
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight
Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear. Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business. Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.
* Do clothing custom service since 2000. Main products arepajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children.
* 7 production lines and 13 sub-contractor factories.
* 50,000 pieces of monthly production.
* 7 times quality checking during production.
* Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing. * Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.
Make Your Ideas to Products
18 years factory for sleepwear, robes and onesies. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery. Just feel free to send us your ideas, designs or pictures and you will receive the high qulity products.
Fully Check and Test
We have quality control technicians based in our factories to oversee the manufacturing process and ensure that compliance standards are upheld.We provide work in progress time and action reports to ensure that all production details are continually monitored.
Your Complete Supply Chain Solution
We provide work in progress time and action reports to ensure that all production details are continually monitored. In the view of our excellent products and services,more and more buyers around the world are establishing business relationship with us.
Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?
Sure. Please send your logo to us.
Q2. Will samples be free?
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q3. Do you carry different designs?
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q4. Do you do any costum work?
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q6. What is the price of the product?
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.
Q7. How to cooperate?
Send the inquiry-Discussion about the details-Get our quotation based on the details- Pre-production sample made-Confirm the details- Send the deposit- Bulk production- Final payment and delivery-Future cooperation.